Apologies if this is not the place to raise bugs - couldn't find anywhere else on hand, and Bitbucket is the closest relevant tag.
Occasionally, when attempting to resolve a merge conflict in Sourcetree via the diff pane, after a brief wait, the merge conflict is not resolved.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a merge conflict.
2. Right click a file in the diff pane, choose Resolve conflicts -> resolve using theirs (can't be sure I've tested using "mine").
3. Occasionally, the Sourcetree client pauses for a moment like it's resolving the conflict, but no action appears to have been taken.
4. Repeating step 2 will more often than not correctly resolve the merge conflict.
I can't reliably reproduce what causes this to sometimes fail silently and sometimes work as intended.
As a project manager, I have discovered that different developers want to bring their previous branching method with them when they join the team. Some developers are used to performing individual wo...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs