Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone has already added that SSH key.

Niklas Eliason March 25, 2022

I have a problem on one of our production servers where when I try to pull some of the repos I get the following error:

The requested repository either does not exist or you do not have access. If you believe this repository exists and you have access, make sure you're authenticated.

but when I try to add the servers public key to Bitbucket I get this error instead: 

Someone has already added that SSH key.

however I cannot find it in the list of accepted keys on bitbucket.

I know this key has worked before because I pulled this repo to the server just a couple of days ago. I do know my boss removed one of our team members recently, if that might have something to do with it.

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 25, 2022

Hi, @Niklas Eliason, welcome to the community! 

As we will need to know the public ssh key to further investigate this case, I have created an internal ticket for you using the email of your community account, so you don't have to share this information here. 

You should have received an email with a link to the support ticket. Just in case you haven't received it, please feel free to let me know and I can post the ticket URL here. The ticket will be visible only to you and Atlassian staff, no one else can view its contents even if they have the URL.

Please feel free to share any questions if needed.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Niklas Eliason March 28, 2022

Hello Caroline. I can't seem to find the link.

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2022

Hi, @Niklas Eliason, this is the link to your ticket: 

Make sure you access it with the same account you used to create this question.

Please let me know how it goes. 

Kind regards, 
Caroline 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events