Slack integration error

OWASHI Kazunori June 14, 2020

When I submit '/bitbucket login' on Slack and click 'Link account' button, I get a page that looks like this after I see a confirmation of permissions.

error.png

My name is on the Bitbucket Cloud app page in Slack, but if I send '/bitbucket whoami' on Slack, I get the 'Link account' button again.

Is there any problem with account linkage?

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2020

This issue was resolved after a backend error was corrected in the Slack to Bitbucket connector app several days ago. If someone encounters an issue connecting Slack to Bitbucket in the future, it would be best to open a new question or raise a support case with Atlassian. The particular cause behind this error has been fixed. Thanks!

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2020

Hello! I've noticed that you have also raised a support case about this issue. Once the support case is resolved, I will post any information here that might help other users who encounter this error.

Thanks,
Daniel | Atlassian Community

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events