Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repositories missing

gary schaetz April 29, 2022

I had some repos under the bitbucket account <username_removed> and i can't find them after the migration happened to Atlassian login. I wasn't using the email login before but had <email_removed> as the email. Any way they are still there just not showing?

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 3, 2022

Hi Gary,

The Bitbucket account with the username you mentioned is a new account, it was created only a few days ago. The email you mentioned is an alias to this account (please note that login is only possible with the primary email now, and not with any of the aliases).

Is it possible that you had another Bitbucket account with a different (but similar) username?

My suggestion would be to try logging in to https://bitbucket.org/ with any of the other email addresses you own and see if that gives you access to the account you are looking for. If you get asked to create a username when you try to log in with a certain email, this means that there is no account with that email as a primary, so you can skip the process for that email.

Just a heads up, I removed the username and email from your post to protect your privacy.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events