Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove the display of the build status of the declined PR

ikorotkov March 15, 2022

Necessary remove the display of the build status of the declined PR from the JIRA task.

At the moment visible, all build statuses.

There was an assembly with an error, after which the PR was declined.

It is necessary to display only the build status of not declined PR from the JIRA task.

Please tell me how to do it?

Screenshot_9.pngScreenshot_8.pngScreenshot_10.png

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 21, 2022

Hi @ikorotkov,

The Builds tab of the Development panel will show the latest Pipelines build that ran for a branch that includes the Jira issue key in its name.

I'm afraid that it is not possible to filter which builds will be displayed in that tab.

I was wondering if you could share some more details on your use case, so I can see if and what kind of a feature request would make sense here:

• Are these Pipelines builds defined to run on branches? Or are they builds running on pull requests (pull-requests definition of the yml file)?

• Assuming the scenario that you have a branch named e.g. JSW-12-branch: create a PR with that branch as a source, a build runs and fails, then you decline the PR.

Do you then update the existing branch, e.g. JSW-12-branch, and create a new PR out of the same branch?

Or do you work out of a new branch instead?

• Is your requirement to hide all Pipelines builds for a certain branch, if that is a source branch of a PR that was declined?

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events