Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Recover Deleted Repository

Hello, two repositories were deleted under my account and I have no local backups for them. One is called "cms" and the other is called "session-manager" on the 12th of September. Is there any way I can restore these??

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @jneufeld1010,

We may be able to restore these repos, I have created a support ticket for you so an engineer can check if this is possible.

You should have received an email with a link to the support ticket (I created the support ticket using the email of your community account). In case you haven't received the email, please let me know and I can post the ticket URL here. The ticket will be visible to you and Atlassian staff only, no one else can see it even if they have the URL.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Kind regards,
Theodora

I got it, thank you so much!

Like Theodora Boudale likes this

Tech support recovered all the data! :) Thank you! Praise God!

Like # people like this

That's good to hear, you are very welcome @jneufeld1010, I'm glad we could help!

0 votes
Pramodh M Community Leader Sep 14, 2021

Hi @jneufeld1010 

Please check with Atlassian Support Team if they have backup in place for the deleted repositories, or your Developers for the local copy.

Thanks,
Pramodh

It looks like you have to have at least a standard account to do that. Is that correct?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Git push size limits are coming to Bitbucket Cloud starting April 4th, 2022

Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...

2,225 views 2 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you