Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not receiving invitation emails from Atlassian for bi...

andresramirez April 12, 2021

Hi Daniel, Im having a similar issue, so Id been invited to a bitbucket repository, but the invite never arrives to my indbox nor the spam folder, Im guessing I have a similar problem to the one described above, if you could provide any help

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2021

Hi @andresramirez , welcome to the Community!

I've broken this question out from the original thread here to track it a little more easily.

Your organization's mail server returned an error to our mail service (with no details) on April 7, and several emails to your address have been suppressed since then. I unfortunately can't give you a specific reason why the mail server gave an error initially since it didn't provide any details in its initial message rejection, but as general guidance I can suggest checking that our mail service IP range is in your organization's allowlist and that your email address can receive messages from other addresses such as a personal account.

Once you've checked that the email address is working as you expect it, you can try having the invitation email re-sent from Bitbucket. I've cleared the error on our mail service, so it will attempt to deliver the next invitation.

Cheers,
Daniel

andresramirez April 12, 2021

Thanks Daniel, I will check this with my org and then try the invitation again, I will update here once I complete all the previous verifications. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events