Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving invitation emails from Atlassian for bitbucket access

tung July 28, 2020

I am unable to receive invitation emails from Atlassian for bitbucket access.
The invitation has been sent multiple times still no a single email is received.
I've checked in spam too.
I have wasted my whole day in this proble please help

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2020

Hello, welcome to the Community!

Our mail delivery service puts a hold on sending additional emails if your mail service returns errors when the verification emails are sent. It looks like this was the case for your mail account; there was a soft block in our mail delivery service. I've cleared the block and additional attempts to send the verification email should go to your mail server again.

Please note that if there's some reason your mail server is throwing an error that isn't resolved (for example, your mailbox is full or the mail server is misconfigured), your email address could end up on our soft bounce list again. If that happens, please reply here and I'll remove the soft block again.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Sherwin Julius Abellanosa August 4, 2021

Hi,

could you please remove soft block for any invitation pending

I have file a support ticket here's the reference BBS-169994

Hope this will resolve soon, cause we really need to activate his access on bitbucket

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2021

Hi @Sherwin Julius Abellanosa , welcome to the Community! I see our support team has already responded on the support case you've referenced. Just acknowledging I've seen your message here as well! It appears we have confirmation from the invitee's mail server that the invitation was delivered. Cheers!

Sherwin Julius Abellanosa August 5, 2021

great, thanks a lot, already resolve

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events