Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pull request reporting for project

Martin Thomas February 9, 2021

Bitbucket Server question:

Is there an app or some other means that could be used to fetch summary statistics for all merged pull requests in all repos in a project? We can fetch the details using the REST API but we have a requirement to verify the results of the REST API by some other means (so cannot just count the results returned).

Some sort of dashboard app would be great.

Failing that, we may have to explore creating a plugin on our own.

3 answers

1 vote
Uladzislava Kastsitsyna [Stiltsoft]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 16, 2023

Hi Martin,

One way to achieve that is by using the app called Awesome Graphs for Bitbucket.

Our app allows you to view merged pull request statistics for all repositories in a project in a series of graphs and reports - for example,  Pie Chart Report and Resolution Time Distribution Report. Together with visualized data you can view the data stream under the graphs as well.

Best regards,
Uladzislava

0 votes
Ankit
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 8, 2021

Hi Martin,

Can you please share further information about your requirements? In particular, what all are you looking for in a summary?

Thanks,

Ankit

0 votes
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
February 11, 2021

Hi Martin,

We have an app for cloud, Ronin Dashboards for Jira, which integrates with Bitbucket cloud. However, we're working on a connection with server/data center. I'd love to hear more about what statistics your team needs. Ping me to gorka at roninpixels dot com to follow up the conversation.

Cheers,

Gorka

Martin Thomas April 7, 2021

This looks great but we are on Bitbucket Data Center or Server

Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
April 8, 2021

We've integrations with Jira/Confluence server and data center, and got Bitbucket server/DC on the roadmap. If you want, ping me gorka at roninpixels dot com and I'll write down your contact data to notify you as soon as it's ready. Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events