Pull-Request Notifications

Martin Meyer July 20, 2014

Can I configure Stash to send notification mails when a new Pull-Request is created?

I understand that Stash sends notification when I somehow interact with an existing Pull-Request https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/STASH/Notifications). But as someone who has a reviewing and merging role in a Pull Request based workflow, I would like to get notified when a new request is created.

I think this would be a rather basic and straightforward feature that I would expect from Stash out of the box...

2 answers

1 vote
Martin Meyer August 5, 2014

It would be nice to be able to define default reviewers for a repository in this case that are always notified automatically. Still feel that should be a pretty basic feature in a tool that promotes a PR based workflow...

jcurleyWR
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2014

Let me/us know (here) if you submit an enhancement request. I'll vote for it.

0 votes
Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2014

You should always be added to the pull requests as a reviewer. You can either ask the team to always add you or you can write a plugin for it, as suggested here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events