Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Permissions

Scarfex January 12, 2020

Hi all, 

Currently having an issue with the project permissions for a free Jira-cloud instance. I am the org & site admin but I do not have admin permissions in the single project i have running. Other members of the administrator groups show up as project admins. (3/5)

Atempted solutions 
- Tried adding myself as a project admin from project section ( Button is disabled with message - " On the free plan you need to add people in site admin" )
- Tried adding myself to all goups in site-admin (no change)
- Tried removing the other users from the admin groups but they still show up as project admins

Am I missing something here? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Scarfex January 15, 2020

Anyone? :(

Mario Abud
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2020

You can't edit project permissions, roles, or issue-level security on the Free plan for Jira Software or Jira Core.
In the free version all users connected have permission to "Administer projects"
Unless you've migrated the project from Jira Server to a Free plan, In this case your project permissions, roles, and issue security schemes on the new cloud site are locked in their current state and you'll need to upgrade to a Standard or Premium plan to change them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events