Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Pipeline failed to upload APK in Microsoft App center tester group

Hi All, I am running a pipeline to upload files to the app center tester group. I follow the steps using bitbucket docs to generate a file bitbucket-pipeline. YAML file my issue is every time I try to upload a file to the Microsoft app center through Node script it failed a  pipeline and throws the error No Such file or directory open package.json error picture also attach

pipeline_3.png

my complete bitbucket-pipeline.YAML file is this 

image: androidsdk/android-30

pipelines:
default:
- parallel:
- step:
name: Android Debug Application
caches:
- gradle
script:
- ./gradlew assembleDebug
artifacts:
- app/build/outputs/**
# - step:
# name: Lint
# caches:
# - gradle
# script:
# - ./gradlew lint
# artifacts:
# - app/build/reports/**
# - step:
# name: Debug Unit Test
# caches:
# - gradle
# script:
# - ./gradlew testDebugUnitTest
- step:
name: Installing node.js and npm appcenter-cli
image: node:12.22.9
script:
- npm install
- npm cache verify
- npm install -g appcenter-cli
- appcenter distribute release --group Collaborators --file "/app/build/outputs/apk/debug/app-debug.apk" --release-notes 'release' --app m.wahab-nextgeni.com/CICD --token "85fe4665e76675fd4f1fdd2522daa5220b4" --quiet

Can anyone help me with this issue I will be very thankful to you because I am stuck on this issue? I am using an android project with this pipeline and wanted to share the build with the testers group in the Microsoft app center

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Git push size limits are coming to Bitbucket Cloud starting April 4th, 2022

Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...

3,470 views 3 10
Read article

Atlassian Community Events