Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permisssions for atlassian/bitbucket-build-statistics

redacted November 27, 2022

What permissions are required for the bitbucket pipe `atlassian/bitbucket-build-statistics:1.0.1`?

There doesn't appear to be anything on https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/bitbucket-build-statistics/src/master/ other that `BITBUCKET_APP_PASSWORD` is required.

My current app password doesn't appear to have access.

```

DEBUG: Starting new HTTPS connection (1): api.bitbucket.org:443
DEBUG: https://api.bitbucket.org:443 "GET /2.0/repositories/workspace?pagelen=100&fields=next,values.full_name HTTP/1.1" 401 0
✖ 401 Client Error: Unauthorized for url: https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/workspace?pagelen=100&fields=next,values.full_name

```

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Oleksandr Kyrdan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 8, 2023

Hi @redacted 

The new version of the pipe with details about app password permissions is released atlassian/bitbucket-build-statistics:1.1.1

Best regards,
Oleksandr Kyrdan

redacted February 8, 2023
0 votes
Answer accepted
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 28, 2022

Hi there,

G'day, and welcome to the community.

The permission scope needed for Bitbucket build statistics pipe App Password is Repository - Read and Pipeline - Read.

It requires these two permission to scan through your Workspace repository and pipeline.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,
Syahrul

redacted November 29, 2022

Thanks for the info Syahrul, those permissions were enough to run the pipe. Is it possible to get the documentation updated to include this info?

I was also wondering where I could add a feature request for this pipe. It would be great to be able to output the results in json format.

Syahrul
Atlassian Team
November 29, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback.

I have created an internal request to get the pipe documentation update on the App Password permission requirement and a feature request to export the results in multiple formats:

Cheers,
Syahrul

Igor Stoyanov
Atlassian Team
December 2, 2022

Hi there, we will investigate this feature request and notify you.

Regards, Igor

Igor Stoyanov
Atlassian Team
January 24, 2023

Hi @redacted . We released a new pipe version, which allows you to out put results in json format:

- pipe: atlassian/bitbucket-build-statistics:1.1.0
  variables:
    BITBUCKET_USERNAME: $BITBUCKET_USERNAME
    BITBUCKET_APP_PASSWORD: $BITBUCKET_APP_PASSWORD
    FILENAME: "build_usage.txt"

Regards, Igor

Like # people like this
redacted January 24, 2023

Great. Thanks for the follow up.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders