Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Repositories Missing From Account

Andrew February 21, 2022

Hi, after logging into Bitbucket, I'm not able to see / access any of my old private Git repositories from a few years ago that were stored there. Trying to fetch / push from my local copy returns a "Permission denied" / "fatal: Could not read from remote repository" error. How can I regain access to all of my old repositories? I checked my email and never received any notice that my access to these repositories would be changing or that the repositories would go away.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 22, 2022

Hey Andrew!

I have attempted to locate your details so that I can access your workspace and provide assistance but these are not shared.
Would you please provide your workspace ID (ie the workspace that appears in your URL https://bitbucket.org/WORKSPACENAME) if you are comfortable sharing this, given that the comment thread is public?

Thank you.

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Andrew February 23, 2022

Hey @Ben, thanks for getting back to me. Could I share this with you over a more private channel with you so that we can get this resolved? 

Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 23, 2022

Hi @Andrew !

I have raised a support ticket on your behalf, you will see this in your inbox for your registered email address. Please provide the workspace ID which you are encountering the issue with in your reply to the ticket that has been raised in your email inbox.

Thank you,

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Andrew February 23, 2022

Appreciate it @Ben ! I'll respond there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events