cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving invitation from bitbucket to join a workspace

viroldi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 7, 2024

Hi

I just started working for new employer, but I am not able to access their bitbucket workspaces. I am not receiving any invitation emails that are supposed to have been sent. I don't understand why it doesn't work.

I have checked my spam folder, but it is empty.

1 answer

0 votes
Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2024

Hi viroldi,

I have just unsuppressed your email address from our list as it appears that we received some SMTP bounces from your mail server. Are you able to ask the admin to cancel the invitation and re-send it?

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

viroldi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 8, 2024

Hi! Thank you for the help, but unfortunately it is not working yet, we have tried to cancel the old invitation and send a new one but it didn't arrive

Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 10, 2024

Hi again @viroldi 

Are you sure that you are referring to the email address that you have logged this community ticket with v*****@s*****t**.com? (Censored as this is a public forum).

I have not seen any emails sent to this address since 08/03/2024 and they don't appear to be sent by us.

Please search your inbox for the following Atlassian email address - this is the address that sends invitations:

• noreply@am.atlassian.com

If you are still having issues, please let me know.

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events