Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Not receiving email notifications for Bitbucket

Hello Team-

I setup Two-step verification on my bitbucket account, but not receiving confirmation email.

I tried many time and still not working.

Also, I have the same issue with receiving invitations to new repos, not receiving emails.

Could you help me, please?

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R Atlassian Team Feb 28, 2022

Hi, @Salman Shtayeh, welcome to the community! 

I checked the email associated with the account you used to create this question and confirmed there was no blocker on this address that could be causing a problem to receive our emails. Also, I can see the 2sv is enabled in this Bitbucket cloud account. With that said, could you please confirm if this is the email you are having problems with? 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Hi @Caroline R 

I added new email because I have some work and need to get notifications from the repos but the issue still exists and can't get notification on my email.

Please help!

Thanks,

Salman

Caroline R Atlassian Team Mar 01, 2022

Hi, @Salman Shtayeh, thanks for the additional information.

I understand you have added a new email as the primary address, so the email that could be blocked was an alias in your account, is that correct?

If that’s the case, I went ahead and checked the aliases linked to your account and confirmed that one of them was under the suppression list, so I removed this block and you should receive our emails now.

If this is not the email that you were referring to, please let me know, so I can create an internal ticket for you so you can share the email with us.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Hi @Caroline R 

Yes, you are right. My issue is with the previous primary email and it is now in the alias list.

If you removed the block from my alias email, then I will make it as primary to get notification on one email and to use it in all project perspectives.

Thank you.

Hi, @Salman Shtayeh, thanks for the confirmation. 

Please let me know if you receive the notifications after you change your primary email. 

Kind regards,
Caroline 

Thank you @Caroline R  - I can receive notification using my email, but I am trying to make it as primary email but I have the issue in below:

Your email change request could not be processed because ****@****ware.com is already associated with another Atlassian account.

How can I fix this issue?

Thanks.

Hi, @Salman Shtayeh

Indeed, you will not be able to change the email linked to your Atlassian account for this address, because it is already linked to another Atlassian account. In this case, we changed your primary email to the one you wanted. Now, you should be able to access your Bitbucket account using this address. 

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any questions. 

Kind regards,
Caroline 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events