Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving bitbucket invitation emails

farhat.zaman March 18, 2021

Hi.

My manager try to invite me to a repository. But I couldn't get invitation email. I checked spam, mail box, other and tried to search as well. But no mails arrived from bitbucket.org.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thank you.

Farhat Zaman.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 18, 2021

Hi @farhat.zaman , welcome to the Community!

I see that you also opened a support case and were assisted directly by a Bitbucket support engineer. Your mail server returned an error to our mail service initially, and caused further emails (including the invitation) to be suppressed. The support engineer working your support case has already cleared the email delivery pause on our side and you should now be able to receive the invitation email if your manager sends it again.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Community Support

farhat.zaman March 18, 2021

Hi @Daniel Eads 

Thanks for your time and support, and yes you are right. now its working fine.

Cheers

Farhat Zaman

0 votes
Warren D'Costa May 13, 2021

Hi,

my email/account is <Redacted by Atlassian Support>. Seems the same problem as others - have not been receiving for past few days. Can you please fix ASAP? How will I be notified when it's done? Thank you...

Kind Regards...Warren

Warren D'Costa May 13, 2021

sorry this was actually a question...

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2021

Hi @Warren D'Costa , just replying on this thread as well - I see you were able to open a support case last week and another support engineer was able to resolve the problem for you. I've just edited your email address out of your comment here in order to protect it publicly. Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events