Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to receive email verification

Sanjeev Kumar August 26, 2019

We are not able to receive verification email to this id J*****i@a****s.com.

We have tried several times to sign up, no luck.

Pls help

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 27, 2019

Hi Sanjeev, welcome to the Community!

I've searched for that email address in our mail system and I could not find it, that means we didn't have any problem with it and it wasn't stuck in our system. My recommendation would be that you check the inbox of that email address again and make sure to look into the spam folder, too. 

If you still don't receive it, please let us know where are you trying to sign up and we'll continue helping you.

Please note that as a security measure, I've masked the email address you mentioned in your message.

Best regards,

Ana

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 28, 2019

I've checked again in our system and I couldn't find a Bitbucket account for her. Could you please let us know how is she trying to create her account and send us a screenshot of the last step she's able to reach?

Cheers,

Ana

Sameer Mandal August 28, 2019

Ana,

This is fixed now. I had created a support ticket which is now addressed and fixed.

Please mark it as closed. 

Sanjeev request is same as of mine.

Thanks,

Sameer Mandal

Sanjeev Kumar August 28, 2019

Hi Ana, Thanks for the reply

Atlassian verification email was not coming to her email id, now this is resolved by raising a support ticket.

Thanks again for your kind response.

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
August 30, 2019

Glad that this is fixed for you now.

Have a good day,

Ana

grzegorz_emanowicz September 30, 2019

hello Ana,

We are now experiencing the same issue.

I have been invited to a team to work on a project in bitbucket, but I receive no emails regarding the invitation, which renders me unable to work.

The invitation has been resent few times, but with zero luck.

charles.wheeler
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 6, 2020

Hello Ana, 

I am experiencing the exact issue. Can you help? The admin has sent me an email a few times and I have not received it. 

grzegorz_emanowicz March 8, 2020

@charles.wheeler 

I believe that we solved it ourselfs by using another email as waiting for the action from bitbucket was taking to much time.

charles.wheeler
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 9, 2020

@grzegorz_emanowicz  I am sorry, that did not work. My admin re-sent the email and I did not receive anything. Is there a way to re-trigger the request and send it to me?

Thanks

grzegorz_emanowicz March 9, 2020

I don't remember exactly how it works, but I believe they should remove any invitation to you and don't send it again for some time, like a day or so. If i remember correctly (which frankly i am no so sure off) they have a stupid ass security system that flags your email as being wrong for not apparent reason - and then it blocks each fallowing request automatically, because the account is flagged. This means, your admins re invites are not even trying to be sent, because your account is flagged.

The fastest solution, write to bitbukcet support directly and ask them to life the flag as i Believe this was what helped us, but it took some time i was using my private account which for unknown reasons did not got flagged

. To be honest, in meantime create another account and use that, as who knows how long it will take. 

1 vote
grzegorz_emanowicz September 30, 2019

hello.

We are now experiencing the same issue.

I have been invited to a team to work on a project in bitbucket, but I receive no emails regarding the invitation, which renders me unable to work.

The invitation has been resent few times, but with zero luck.

Please help us. 

0 votes
Ashu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 30, 2019

Hi Team,

I am also facing same issue, not getting invitation emails. Its a same issue mentioned above.

Please let me know if there is any workaround. Your help will be really appreciated.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events