Not Receiving bitbucket invitation

Rozaini March 29, 2023

Hi

I just started using bitbucket, but I am not able to access my colleague bitbucket workspaces. I am not receiving any invitation emails that are supposed to have been sent. I don't understand why it doesn't work, I have received "Welcome to Bitbucket" emails and similar from Atlassian.

My email address is rozaini@whb.com.my

I have checked my spam folder, but it is empty.

regards,

Rozaini

1 answer

0 votes
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2023

G'day @Rozaini, and welcome to the community.

Based on my observations, there was no indication of an issue with sending the invite email. Therefore, I suspect a filter in your mailbox might have filtered the invitation email from your primary mailbox.

That said, I can see that you've successfully accepted an invitation to your coworker's workspace. Could you please confirm whether or not this issue is still occurring on your end?

Cheers,
Syahrul

Rozaini April 2, 2023

Hi Syahrul,

I receive the invitation the day after, not sure of any issue that make the email delay from receiving on our end. 

However, the issue is considered resolved since I already receive the email and view the workspace. Thanks for following up.

Regards,

Rozaini

Like Syahrul likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events