Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to recover my deleted bitbucket repo

ershadzh7 October 4, 2020

Hello,

Recently I deleted my repo because it was 3.5gb and I just wanted a fresh repo with lfs because migrating seemed like a pain(i am very new to git) but ended up deleting all my local files(don't know how that happened) and my .git folder.

The repo is very important and from what I gather from other similar cases, the support team can restore my repo if it wasn't deleted ages ago and hence I raised a ticket two days ago but there has been no response.

My ticket is DATA-10653.

How long will it take for a response?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 5, 2020

Hello,

I saw that your support ticket was opened with GDPR team so I moved it to Bitbucket Cloud support, as this is the team that can help with repo restoration. This may be possible if the repo was deleted within the last 7 days, we are unable to recover any content that was deleted past 7 days, as per:

I have changed the ticket's priority to L1 so an engineer can get to it faster. For L1 tickets, initial time response is 2 hours (excluding weekends) during the support interval (normal working hours) that was selected for the ticket.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Kind regards,
Theodora

ershadzh7 October 5, 2020

I didn't know that thank you very much 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events