Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing information from bitbucket page

Hao-Wei Tu October 14, 2021

After I merged all branches, information from the page is missing.

All things work fine just missed that information.

inside_folder.PNG

That issue only happen inside my "Diary" folder that I showed.

Outside the "Diary" folder is working fine.

main_page.PNG

Any chance to fix this problem?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2021

Hi, @Hao-Wei Tu! Welcome to the community! 

In order to further investigate this case, could you please confirm if other users are seeing the same issue?

Please feel free to share any additional information. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Hao-Wei Tu October 18, 2021

Hi, Caroline

Thanks for replying. Yes, other users are seeing the same issue.

Since everything except this are work fine I can't come out with more information now. 

Is this some setting problem? Or I can reset the setting somehow?

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 19, 2021

Hi, @Hao-Wei Tu

Thank you for the additional information. I couldn’t reproduce this behavior on a personal repository, in this case, this may be a repo-specific issue, possibly a bug from our side, or a browser-related problem. So, in order to understand this, would it be possible for you to confirm to us: 

• Which browser are you and the other users using and which version? 

• Is the issue reproducible in the same browser in an Incognito/Private window with all extensions disabled? 

• Is it reproducible in a different supported browser

With this information, we’ll be able to confirm if the issue is browser-related or not. In case the issue seems to be repo-specific, I can open a ticket for further investigation. 

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Hao-Wei Tu October 20, 2021

Hi @Caroline R ,

I tried both Chrome (version 95.0.4638.54) and Edge (version  94.0.992.50), and still can't see any information in my folder.

Same problem when I used private window and disable all extensions

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
October 21, 2021

Hi, @Hao-Wei Tu

Thanks for proving the additional information to us. In this case, we will need to access the repository to further investigate this issue. I have created an internal ticket for you using the email of your community account, so you don't have to share this information here. 

You should have received an email with a link to the support ticket. Just in case you haven't received it, please feel free to let me know and I can post the ticket URL here. The ticket will be visible only to you and Atlassian staff, no one else can view its contents even if they have the URL.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Caroline 

Hao-Wei Tu October 21, 2021

Hi, @Caroline R 

Thank you so much for your help.

I already got the email. Should I do anything in the request page? 

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
October 21, 2021

Hi, @Hao-Wei Tu

No, you don't need to do anything yet. Another support engineer will contact you to work on this case through that ticket. 

Kind regards,
Caroline 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events