Is this button broken for anyone else?

Adam Swenson December 18, 2020

I tried incognito, clearing cookies, turning off ad blocker, i even tried microsoft edge and this button seems to do nothing when i click on it.

bb-button-broken.png

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 21, 2020

Hi @Adam Swenson ,

Our engineering team has identified what was causing this issue and a fix has been deployed. Account creation for Bitbucket Cloud should work now as expected. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this.

Could you please confirm is the issue is resolved for you now?

If you need anything further please feel free to let me know.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Tyler T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 21, 2020
Like # people like this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2020

Hi @Adam Swenson ,

Welcome to the community!

Due to some issue, the continue button has been disabled! It will be available soon! I will recommend you all to wait for a few hours (a maximum of 48 hours) but I think it will be fixed in the next 24 hours!!

Currently, there is a way out for this but I don't recommend doing it as it has been disabled by the Atlassian Team due to some reason,

To Enable the button, you have to go to developer mode or inspect in your browser and find for disabled and remove '"disabled = "disabled" class from the code'.
0 votes
Adam Swenson December 21, 2020

Works now! Thanks for the fix!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events