Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there integration available with Power BI for CI and CD

little Munchkin Nayu and Aayu April 12, 2022

Hi All, I am looking to understand how we can leverage bitbucket pipeline for Power BI CI and CD. We have extensions available with github actions and azure devop pipeline. Is similar approach available for bitbucket pipeline?

1 answer

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2022

Hello @little Munchkin Nayu and Aayu ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community.

I'm afraid we currently have no official integration with Power BI.

That said, could you please give us more context on what you are trying to achieve ? So I might be able to provide an alternative solution.

Thank you, @little Munchkin Nayu and Aayu .

Kind regards,

Patrik S

Andrii Krykun January 20, 2023

Hello. I now have a task automate Power BI reports deployment using Bitbucket. Bitbucket is needed for version control. I saw your post and thought maybe you could help me with this. I understand that I need to use Bitbucket Pipelines

Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 25, 2023

Hello @Andrii Krykun ,

I would like to ask if you could please create a new question for your use case, providing details on the requirements you need or the issue you are facing.

We generally encourage users to create a new question instead of posting on someone else’s question, because

1) the root cause and resolution may be different for each case

2) a question can become cluttered and difficult to follow if we try to troubleshoot multiple users’ issues in it.

Thank you, @Andrii Krykun 

Patrik S

Andrii Krykun January 26, 2023

Hello, Patrik!

I seem to have already found solutions to my question using bitbucket tools!

But thanks a lot for your answer! If I have any difficulties, I will definitely use it!

Thank you, Patrik!

Like Patrik S likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events