Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the bitbucket server only 10$?

creatortag21 December 28, 2017

Hello i checked the price for bit bucket server and is it like 10$ only? Together with jira it's 20$? 

The server will allow me to run bitbucket on my own server right, with no limitation on size or what ever (the limitation of my server machin tho). Do i get it right?

thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2017

You are limited to 10 users with the $10 licence.

But the space is limited only with my server limit right? Like if my server has 10tb of space my bitbucket server will be limited only by that. And the only limitations of the server is the user limit. Is that right or i missed something?

Also, is the license for ever? I think i've seen maintenance 1 year or something, but the license itself doesn't expire, right?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2017

Correct, it's just the user licence limits.

The licence does expire and that ends maintenance and support.  The server will continue to work, but you won't be entitled to any support at all (The $10 licence doesn't get you much support though, it's all done here in the Community, and we escalate to Atlassian if it's something we can't help with), and you won't be able to upgrade to newer versions released after it expires.

Oh ok that's nice. So the license is for updates and support and once it expires i still can use my server like usual it just won't get the latest updates, yeah? 

Thanks for all the naswers, appreciate it.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 28, 2017

Yes, that's what I said.

Sorry i'm just confirming if i understand correctly. Thank you very much for the time taken.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events