Is my email/domain on email suspension list?

santhoshkumardk February 7, 2023

Hi,

One of our employees is unable to get a password reset email. Could you please help if his email id is on the suspension list if so, could you please remove the blockage?

EmailId: <email_removed>

Thank you so much and really appreciate it!

2 answers

1 vote
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 10, 2023

Hi @santhoshkumardk,

The email address of this user was in one of our suppression lists, so I went ahead and removed it.

Please make sure first that this email account is active and that the user can receive emails from other users, and then ask the user to request a new password reset email via this link: https://id.atlassian.com/login/resetpassword

A new password reset email needs to be requested, as the previous ones were dropped. Please feel free to let me know how it goes.

Just a heads up, I removed the email address from your post to comply with our privacy policy.

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
Harald Seyr
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2023

Hi @santhoshkumardk 

maybe Unsuppress invitation emails with one click - Atlassian Community helps. This is a new feature that just was released by Atlassian. However, it requires some admin from your organisation to act.

Regards,

Harald

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events