Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invitation accepted, yet user is still "pending"

Jakub Gawęcki August 29, 2021

Hi,

my friend accepted the invitation for the Jira, multiple times. He can freely move throughout the project, add comments. But his status is still "invited". So he does not appear in the groups to which he has been added. 

Adding his account to the bitbucket went successfully, but he did not appear on the list there. I just had to copy and paste his email.

Any suggestions for that issue? Thank You:)

Screenshot 2021-08-29 at 14.25.20.pngScreenshot 2021-08-29 at 14.32.24.pngScreenshot 2021-08-29 at 14.24.42.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 30, 2021

Hello @Jakub Gawęcki,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

On User management, the “Last activity” about a user is updated every four hours. So if the invite was accepted and they are already working on the project, it may take a while until it updates this information on the administration page.

Here on our side, I can see that the Last activity of Kalin was yesterday.

Is the issue still happening?

Is Kalin able to access id.atlassian.com and your site normally?

Kind regards,
Angélica

Jakub Gawęcki September 26, 2021

Sorry for not responding here. It all works as it supposed to now so you were right, thanks:)

Like Angélica Luz likes this
Paul January 13, 2022

I have exactly the same issue. My users have full access to the board and have interacted numerous time but many hours later they still show as “invited” and not “active” and their last activity isn't available. 

Paul January 14, 2022

After a day this has resolved the problem. 

0 votes
EwaBo December 20, 2023

I have a similar issue where a user is not only "invited" in the admin portal but also cannot be assigned to one of my projects despite giving them all permissions. What could be the issue here?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events