Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrate BitBucket Server with AWS CodeDeploy

Adam Irinaga June 7, 2019

Is it possible to integrate BitBucket Server with AWS CodeDeploy or other AWS services?

I know it is possible to integrate BitBucket Cloud with AWS services via BitBucket Pipelines.

I'm attempting to deploy to on-premise instances via AWS CodeDeploy with a BitBucket Server repo.

2 answers

0 votes
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2019

There is no native Bitbucket Server integration with AWS CodeDeploy at this point. If you happen to also use Bamboo alongside Bitbucket Server, you have two options for EC2 instances (though not yet for your on-premise instances use case, but see notes below):

Note 1:  Tasks for AWS does not yet support on-premise instances for CodeDeploy (and neither does Atlassian's task IIRC), but we would be happy to add this in our next patch release, if Bamboo is an option for your scenario.

Note 2: Utoolity is also working on a native Bitbucket Server integration for applicable AWS services like CodePipeline, CodeBuild, and of course CodeDeploy. There is no ETA at this point, but we would be happy to get your input on our beta once available.

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 10, 2019

Hello Adam and welcome to the Community!

AWS has a blog which covers this topic along with steps and requirements to configure Bitbucket with AWS CodeDeploy. The blog was written back in 2015 but should be relevant for Configuring your applications. You may find this blog at Announcing Atlassian Bitbucket Support for AWS CodeDeploy.

I hope this proves helpful and you’re able to integrate your applications. If you run into any issues on the Bitbucket side, please reach back out and let us know!

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Matthew R July 26, 2022

I believe, the article is out of date and this is not supported anymore.

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events