Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incremental Pull Requsts

Mike B February 24, 2022

Hi,

Is there a way to view the incremental changes on pull requests? So when someone changes the code I can just see what they have changed rather than have to look at all the code again. This is a standard feature in many systems but I cannot figure out how it is done on bitbucket.

I've tried using the activity tab, this does show the which commits have been pushed up, but does not show the actual code changes. It does allow me to view the code changes on the "commit" but this becomes detached from the actual review.

Thanks Mike

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 1, 2022

Hi Mike,

I'm afraid that this is not possible in Bitbucket Cloud at the moment. I believe that you are referring to iterative reviews, and being able to see changes since the last review?

If so, we have a feature request in our issue tracker:

I would suggest adding your vote in that feature request (by selecting the Vote for this issue link) as the number of votes helps the development team and product managers better understand the demand for features.

You are more than welcome to leave any feedback, and you can also add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.

Implementation of new features is done as per our policy here and any updates will be posted in the feature request.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events