Import SVN Repository resulted in "CleanDirectoryCommand: failed to execute command /bin/rm -rf '/data/jirastudio/svn/root.back':"

I just imported our SVN repository to OnDemand and received the following error:

Error importing file RIT.gz into the Atlassian OnDemand Subversion repository:

Error importing file "RIT.gz" at 11/11/11 8:13 AM: CleanDirectoryCommand: failed to execute command /bin/rm -rf '/data/jirastudio/svn/root.back':

error code is: 1

error message: /bin/rm: cannot remove directory `/data/jirastudio/svn/root.back/root/dav/activities.d': Permission denied

output:

It appears that the repository was fully loaded and we can commit to it.

A similar import that I did yesterday as a test completed without this error.

Is there any reason we should not be able to use the newly imported repository or is there any changes or cleanup necessary for Atlassian to handle?

2 answers

1 accepted

That error message looks fine, just a hiccup closing out the export process. No cleanup/changes needed, and I don't expect there to be any reason you can't use that repo. It has been a while since you posted this question so I'm guessing that everything is working correctly, but please comment back if anything is still lingering.

You are correct. After testing out the repo, it seemed like everything worked fine - and has since then as well. Thanks for the update.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jun 06, 2018 in Bitbucket

Do you use Bitbucket Cloud and Jira Cloud? If so, let us know!

Hi Community, I'm Julia and I'm on the Jira Software Cloud marketing team!  We're looking for companies or teams using Bitbucket Cloud and Jira Software Cloud. If your team fits the t...

86 views 3 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you