Import SVN Repository resulted in "CleanDirectoryCommand: failed to execute command /bin/rm -rf '/data/jirastudio/svn/root.back':"

Brett Shelton November 10, 2011

I just imported our SVN repository to OnDemand and received the following error:

Error importing file RIT.gz into the Atlassian OnDemand Subversion repository:

Error importing file "RIT.gz" at 11/11/11 8:13 AM: CleanDirectoryCommand: failed to execute command /bin/rm -rf '/data/jirastudio/svn/root.back':

error code is: 1

error message: /bin/rm: cannot remove directory `/data/jirastudio/svn/root.back/root/dav/activities.d': Permission denied

output:

It appears that the repository was fully loaded and we can commit to it.

A similar import that I did yesterday as a test completed without this error.

Is there any reason we should not be able to use the newly imported repository or is there any changes or cleanup necessary for Atlassian to handle?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2011

That error message looks fine, just a hiccup closing out the export process. No cleanup/changes needed, and I don't expect there to be any reason you can't use that repo. It has been a while since you posted this question so I'm guessing that everything is working correctly, but please comment back if anything is still lingering.

0 votes
Brett Shelton December 14, 2011

You are correct. After testing out the repo, it seemed like everything worked fine - and has since then as well. Thanks for the update.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events