Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I use more than 5GB without realizing it, will the additional payment be made automatically?

유민영 September 4, 2022

I want to pay with the standard price plan. For standard pricing plans, is there a limited capacity per user? If I use more than 5GB without realizing it, will the additional payment be made automatically?

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 5, 2022

Hi @유민영,

In Bitbucket Cloud we have a limit of 4 GB for each Git repository.

We don't have any limit for the total space consumed by all repos on your workspace, and there is no limit per user. The limit for repositories on the free plan is 2 GB; however, at this time, we are not enforcing this limitation and these repos also have a 4 GB hard limit. Note that both enforcement of the limit and the limit itself are subject to change in the future.

The 5 GB limit that you can see listed for the Standard plan here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/bitbucket/pricing is for Git LFS specifically (Git LFS is an extension for Git to track large files). Git LFS files are stored in separate servers and the Git LFS storage is separate from the size of your Git repo.

We count the size of Git LFS files across all repos in that workspace towards the 5 GB limit. If you are on the Standard plan, and you use more than 5 GB of Git LFS, then an additional payment of $10/month for an extra 100 GB of Git LFS will be added automatically.

If you don't use Git LFS in your repos, then the 5 GB limit is not relevant to you. The limit of 4 GB for each Git repository applies regardless of the billing plan at the moment.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events