Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I stopped receiving bitbucket email notifications

Radoslaw Kowalewski September 4, 2020

Hello,

I stopped receiving Bitbucket notifications. I didn't change anything in BB setup and double checked whether emails are not blocked by anti spam filters. This might be connected to following topics:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/I-stopped-receiving-bitbucket-email-notifications/qaq-p/1088558

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Not-receiving-emails-of-pull-requests/qaq-p/1350499

Could anybody please investigate following email: radoslaw.kowalewski2@rb.com?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tyler T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 4, 2020

Hi @Radoslaw Kowalewski and welcome to the Community! That email address ended up in the bounce list. I have removed it. Please try again and let us know if emails arrive as normal.

Radoslaw Kowalewski September 5, 2020

Hi Tyler,

Seems like everything is back to normal - thank you!

Do you have any idea why my email ended up in bounce list?

Michal Czerwonka September 8, 2020

@Tyler T Hi, I also have this problem, could you unblock my account too? My email: michal.czerwonka@rb.com

Tyler T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2020

@Radoslaw Kowalewski if Atlassian sends an email and it is returned as undeliverable - the email goes into the bounce list. If Atlassian were to keep sending emails that bounce, it would increase the chance of Atlassian being listed as an email spammer. It is likely your email server was down for a certain amount of time when Bitbucket sent you an email.

@Michal Czerwonka done!

Like Radoslaw Kowalewski likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events