Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need access to my organizations workspace in Bitbucket

John Kreiner October 29, 2021

We are on a free plan, with apparently only one admin. That admin abruptly left the organization an has so far not responded to requests to relinquish his credentials so that we can either upgrade to a paid account with multiple admins or transfer ownership to myself. I've submitted a support ticket Tuesday with this request, but have yet to even get more than an acknowledgement of my ticket.

Any help would be extremely helpful.

1 answer

0 votes
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2021

Hi @John Kreiner 

Did the colleague who left use his work email to create the account? If so then I imagine you've removed access to his work email account but still have access to it yourself and could reset the password.

John Kreiner October 29, 2021

No, unfortunately I have reset the password for his work email address, but that one is not the account for the organization's workspace.

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2021

I'm afraid your best bet might be encouraging this person to relinquish control. Definitely pursue the support ticket but I don't know how much they will be able to do.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events