Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not receiving bitbucket invitation emails

cambiado May 4, 2022

Hi

I just started working for new employer, but I am not able to access their bitbucket workspaces. I am not receiving any invitation emails that are supposed to have been sent. I don't understand why it doesn't work.

the admin send me invitation but i dont receiving nothing 

I have checked my spam folder, but it is empty.

my email is <email_removed>

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2022

Hi @cambiado,

Just a heads up, I removed the email address from your post to protect your privacy.

Your email was in one of our suppression lists with the message

550: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied.

This happens when we try to send an email to a certain email address, but we receive a hard bounce response from the recipient's mail server, indicating that the email address does not exist. In this case, the email is placed in a suppression list, as we no longer try to resend to non-existing emails.

I went ahead and removed your email from our suppression list.

Please note the following though:

This email address is an Email alias to your existing Bitbucket account and not the primary one.
If you accept an invitation to this email, you will get prompted to create a new Bitbucket account (and if you do so, the email alias will be removed from your existing account).

If this is ok with you, please ask one of your admins to send a new invitation. A new invitation needs to be sent, as the previous ones were dropped.

If you don't want to create a new Bitbucket account, then the invitation needs to be sent to your account's primary email, instead of the email alias.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events