I'm getting error "remote: Hook com.isroot.stash.plugin.YaccHook failed. Error: " while pushing to

Irofit December 3, 2021

I having error while I was pushing to the remote branch with these error:

remote: Hook com.isroot.stash.plugin.YaccHook failed. Error:
remote: Commit 'xyz' does not exist in repository 'backend'.

Kindly help.

1 answer

0 votes
Kinnera Siriki (Appfire)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2021

Hi @Irofit 

Hope you are doing great!

Please let us know the below details for further investigation of the issue:

Also please note that we have created a support ticket https://mohamicorp.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/MS-5200 in our portal and we request you to sign in to the portal and let us know the username so that we can mark you as the reporter so that you will be able to access the ticket. 

Please find the below link to signup to the portal: https://mohamicorp.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks
Kinnera

Irofit December 3, 2021

Thanks @Kinnera Siriki (Appfire) 

Yes, we use it on our Datacenter.

Version: 1.15

Screenshot 2021-12-03 at 21.45.19.pngScreenshot 2021-12-03 at 21.45.29.pngScreenshot 2021-12-03 at 21.45.41.pngScreenshot 2021-12-03 at 21.45.55.png

Irofit December 3, 2021

Profile created. 

Kinnera Siriki (Appfire)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2021

Hi @Irofit 

Thanks for your response!

We have marked you as a reporter to the support ticket and have requested additional details for our further investigation. 

Please continue to follow the support ticket for further updates/progress on the tickets.

Thanks
Kinnera

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events