cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a problem with log in to bitbucket account

adam.styperek
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 8, 2024

Hi,

I have problem to log in on bitbucket account. I tried to log in with google auth, but I still have error page with this message:
"

We couldn’t log you in

You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again."
I found some advice on this site: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Stuck-in-quot-We-couldn-t-log-you-in-quot/qaq-p/1660635 that if I have this issue I should create a question here. Can you (I guess) activate my account?

Best regards

Adam.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 8, 2024

Hello @adam.styperek,

welcome to the Atlassian Community! 

I confirmed your account was inactive due to a long period with no login.

I went ahead and set it to active again. Could you try logging in now and let us know how it goes ?

Thank you, @adam.styperek !

Patrik S

adam.styperek
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 8, 2024

Hi @Patrik S thank you for quick reaction and support. Now everything works fine.

Adam

Like Patrik S likes this
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 8, 2024

You're very welcome @adam.styperek ,

feel free to reach out to Community if you ever need help :)

Thank you!

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events