Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't get invite email

Paola Del Vecchio April 23, 2021

I read other threads where other users reported the same problem, which more often than not is caused by some errors that your team can fix.

Basically I registered while a colleague was sending an invitation, but the notification never arrived, even after trying a second and a third time.

Is there anything you can do to make me see the invitation?

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2021

Hi @Paola Del Vecchio , welcome to the Community!

I see that you were able to open an email from our delivery service to the email address attached to your Community account at 14:58 UTC today. Was the invitation going to a different email address than the one you used here for Community?

Thanks,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Paola Del Vecchio April 25, 2021

Nope, it didn't, same mail

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2021

Hey @Paola Del Vecchio ,

I've double-checked our mail logs and only see one outgoing email to your current address. It's the same one I mentioned earlier - according to our mail tracking, the email was opened twice.

My suggestion would be for the colleague to double-check the email address they have for you if the repository is hosted in bitbucket.org (Bitbucket Cloud). It's also possible that if the repository is on a Bitbucket Server or Data Center instance (example: the address is something like "git.company.com" or "bitbucket.company.com" instead of "bitbucket.org") then the outgoing mail server might be misconfigured. If that's the case, your company/colleague's IT department will need to step in, as that would be an on-premise IT issue.

Thanks,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Paola Del Vecchio April 26, 2021

Thank you, I'll ask them to check these settings

Paola Del Vecchio April 27, 2021

It works now, I informed my chief and she fixed it, though I don't know exactly how. Thank you very much for your help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events