I cannot login to bitbucket

berrek December 2, 2021

Whenever I attempt to log in to BitBucket I end up with the page "We couldn't log you in". I have disabled all extensions on my browser, delete cookies and history from all time. I need to get this issue resolved asap got work. Can someone help? 

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 3, 2021

Hi @berrek and welcome to the community.

Does this concern the Bitbucket Cloud account with the same email as your community account?

If so, I checked this account in our system and I saw it was in a dormant state, due to inactivity. I went ahead and reactivated the account so you should be able to log in now.

Please feel free to let me know if the issue is resolved and if you need anything further.

Kind regards,
Theodora

2frags December 7, 2021

Hi @Theodora Boudale I have the same issue.
Would you please check my account too?

Looks like my account become inactive too..

Thank you!

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2021

Hi @2frags,

I checked your account and it was in a dormant state as well, so I went ahead and reactivated it. Are you able to access it now?

Kind regards,
Theodora

Like 2frags likes this
2frags December 11, 2021

Yes, i'm able to login into Bitbucket now!

Thank you))

Like Theodora Boudale likes this
Adrian Page January 4, 2022

Hi @Theodora Boudale I think I have the same issue too. I have not used my bitbucket account for a long time and now am unable to log in to it.

Thanks

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
January 5, 2022

Hi @Adrian Page,

Your account was in a dormant state as well, I went ahead and reactivated it.

Can you check if you are able to log in now?

Just a heads up, for any other users also who may come across this post with the same issue: it's best if you create a new question for your issue.

This way, if I'm out of office (especially for a long time), the rest of my team will see your new question and assist faster.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Adrian Page January 5, 2022

Hi @Theodora Boudale

Yes, it's working fine now, thank you.

Like Theodora Boudale likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events