Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't receive invitation email.

filip May 9, 2021

Hello

My client sent invitation to me on Bitbucket repository, but I can't receive invitation email on my side.

He confirmed that he sent invitation to my email correctly and he tired to send invitation again, but I still can't receive invitation email.

Please help me.

Thank you!

3 answers

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 10, 2021

Hi @filip 

I tried to lookup your email address on this account within our system, but I did not find any current blocked or bounced messages.  It is possible that there was a bounce though, given the way you described it, if your email address did not exist at the time the invite was sent, it would cause this address to become blocked so that our email system is not continuing to send email to invalid addresses.

If there is a different email address that you are trying to use OR this is still not resolved please let me know more information here so that we can investigate further.

Andy

filip May 11, 2021

Thank you! I will ask client to send invitation again!

0 votes
Mohamed Adel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2021

Hi  @filip  , 

If you are talking about cloud , The most relevant issue is that your email might be added to the suppression list please read the answer here which might help your manager to track the issue 
I can't receive invitation  

Thanks 

Adel 

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2021

Hi @filip , 

Few things might happen here. I guess first would be great to know is this Cloud or Server Bitbucket. If Cloud probably Atlassian would need to check that and verify the logs.. Usually it is a situation the when once the email would be bounced it would get on a suppression list and then another attempts would simply not work.. 

filip May 10, 2021

Hi, Mirek

Thanks for your kind reply.

I think it is cloud.

And The client sent invitation before I created the account with that email. 

I found same case on Forum, so could you help me to solve in this case?

Thank you!

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2021

I guess someone from Atlasssian need to verify this and remove you from the suppression list (if that is the case). I would try to find person that might help here. 

filip May 10, 2021

Great! That would be helpful form. Thank you, Mirek

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events