I can't receive invitation email

kevin.dynata March 9, 2021

Hi!

My team manager invited me to a repository, but I never received the invitation email. I checked into spam and there is nothing there. The email address is correct and he tried resending it multiple times but still no invitation email

Can someone help me on this?

Thank you and best regards!

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2021

Hi @kevin.dynata , welcome to the Community!

I see our mail delivery service was able to successfully deliver two emails to you today, and don't see that it has encountered any problems delivering mail to you in the past week.

Were the invitations sent more than a week ago? Or perhaps did your manager use a different email address to send the invitations than you used to post here on Community?

Thanks,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

first invitation were sent more than a week ago. then yesterday and today my manager sent more invitations. But my email doesnt receive any jira invitation

should i try disconnecting and reconnecting my email to my account?

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2021

I've checked our mail logs going back 30 days for your email address, and just found the two emails sent today that I mentioned earlier. My suggestions:

1. Have your manager double-check the email address they're putting in for typos. This is a surprisingly large cause of email delivery problems.
  2. Check with your company's IT department to see if they can confirm two emails came in today. Our mail service indicates those two emails as delivered - but it's possible an organizational spam filter has quarantined the messages instead of showing them in your mailbox. If necessary, our ip addresses and domains are listed here if your IT department needs them as reference for allow-listing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events