Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I can`t delete a user in bitbucket internal directory

Hello,

Months ago we centraliced our user management in Jira Software to be inherited in bitbucket. Now I need to delete an old user created previously in bitbucket internal directory. When I try to delete it through Bitbucket web page a banner said that the user don´t exist. If I try the same through API the result is the same. Although the user is still being showed in the user management page.

I've already restart the bitbucket service, the postgresql service ant the also the host and the user remains.

How could I delete it?

Thanks a lot.

Kind Regards,

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Elifcan Cakmak Community Leader Feb 09, 2021

Hello

I believe you need to move internal directory above any other directories on the user directories page. Then you should be able to delete the user, because now when it searches for the user, it can't find in other directories.

Selection_520.png

Regards,

Elifcan

That's great Elifcan! It works perfect!

Thanks a lot.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

New improvements to user management in Bitbucket Cloud 👥

Hey Community! We’re willing to wager that quite a few of you not only use Bitbucket, but administer it too. Our team is excited to share that we’ll be releasing improvements throughout this month of...

3,816 views 10 16
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you