Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

I can't connect bitbucket to VS Code through Jira and Bitbucket plugin (Atlassian Labs)

Edited

I'm using Jira and Bitbucket plugin, but when I sign in Bitbucket I got an error with code 401.
I didn't find specific information in the documentation.
Would anyone know how to connect the Bitbucket in the VS Code and exactly the input values for the connection through ADD CUSTOM BITBUCKET SITE?
I need to make a pull request through the existing resources in this plugin.
Thank you very much if anyone can help.

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R Atlassian Team Nov 16, 2021

Hi, @Andre Oliveira! Welcome to the community! 

Could you please confirm if you are trying to connect a Bitbucket Cloud or Server account with VS Code?

The following documentation shows how you can authenticate the VS Code extension with Jira and Bitbucket (both Cloud and Server):

As you can see there, the Add Custom Bitbucket Site is for Bitbucket Server, so in case you are trying to connect a Bitbucket Cloud account, you should select the other option, Login to Bitbucket Cloud.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any questions. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Thank you so much, Caroline.

Caroline R Atlassian Team Nov 16, 2021

I'm glad to help, Andre! :) 

Kind regards,
Caroline 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Git push size limits are coming to Bitbucket Cloud starting April 4th, 2022

Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...

2,255 views 2 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you