I am not receiving verification emails while setting up 2FA for BitBucket

Kanishka Malhotra June 16, 2020

Hi,

I've set up a new account for BitBucket last week. While setting up 2FA, apparently the verification emails are sent, but I do not receive any of them. I have cross-checked the email address and set up new SSH keys, but still no luck. I've also tried re-sending the email a number of times and haven't received any of them.

My organization requires us to set it up before contributing and it is currently blocking my work, so I would appreciate if this can be resolved as soon as possible, please. Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Kanishka

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 18, 2020

Hi Kanisha, welcome to the Community!

I understand that you can't complete the activation of the 2FA because you can't verify the email address. 

We've checked our system and we can see that the emails were sent and delivered successfully, which means there must be an issue on your side. If you've already checked your spam folder and your inbox and you can still not find the emails, please make sure there are no other filters that might be preventing it to show up.

Let us know if you were able to find it and complete all the steps. we'll be happy to continue helping you!

Cheers,

Ana 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events