It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to solve unreviewed code warning in JIRA when using bitbucket?

In JIRA I have unreviewed code warning on issue. That issue has commit that was committed directly to master, so there was no pull request, we use Bitbucket server. Now I don't know how to solve this warning? Writing comment on commit does not help. Somewhere in documentation Approve button was mentioned but I dont see one? 

1 answer

It's becoming more of a common model, especially in Continuous Delivery, that all code changes are pushed straight to master without the use of Feature Branching. No feature branching == no pull requests. But i'm desparate to have code reviews and JIRA reflect this nicely. 

We're thinking of doing post commit code reviews but i'm not sure how to reflect this in JIRA. Then there's the case of getting the warnings removed when the reviews been done..

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Atlassian supported Jenkins integration for Bitbucket Server

We’ve been building a plugin to integrate Bitbucket Server and Jenkins CI, and I’m excited to announce that our alpha is ready to download and install. It lets you seamlessly configure a Jenkins job ...

1,087 views 3 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you