Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see all commits made on a single day in Jira Cloud / Bitbucket?

Arnab Das November 22, 2018

Hello everyone, Hope you are doing well. Pardon me for being naive.

I want to see all my commits linked to different Jira issues on a specific day. Is it possible? I have tried to use the advanced query to filter by update time. But it seems the commits made on that issue do not get part of the activity. So, it does not give me the result I want.

Please, feel free to suggest anything.

Also is it possible in bitbucket too? I am part of different private repositories and a team. So, sometimes I want to check all the commits made by me on a specific day to give logs properly (may sounds funny but sometimes I forget to do it on a day).

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 26, 2018

Hi Arnab! No need to apologize, we all have things to learn :) 

Regarding Jira, there was a whole conversation about it in this Community post, you might find it helpful!

Regarding Bitbucket Cloud you won't be able to see the commits from a specific date, but if this is something that will help you, you're more than welcome to submit your Feature request at site/master.

Hope that helps!

Ana

Arnab Das November 26, 2018

Thanks for the answer! I will look into the post for helpful information. It's not an urgent feature for me (right now) to be honest. Kind of a nice to have feature. Not a problem right now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events