How to recover/delete my bitbucket usernames?

Praveen Prasannan June 14, 2021

Hello there,

I have two personal Bitbucket accounts, so can I reset the access for them or can I just delete them?

I do not remember the emails/passwords for it except the usernames. Is there anyway to do it? 

My usernames are:

Thanks and regards, Praveen

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 22, 2021

Hi Praveen,

Login to Bitbucket Cloud is possible only with the account's primary email address, and I'm afraid that we cannot disclose the emails of these accounts due to our privacy policy.

Please note that both of these accounts are managed accounts, they have an email with a domain that has been verified by the owner of the domain as per our documentation here. Perhaps these emails are from a former or current employer?

Managed accounts can only be deleted by an organization admin, not by the end-user. If you can remember using a Bitbucket Cloud account with a former or current employer, you can reach out to them and ask if one of the Org admin can delete the Atlassian account associated with the email you had/have with this company. Instructions on how an Org admin can delete a managed Atlassian account can be found here.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events