Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make comments of a PR as a thread in slack?

venkatesh_juspay February 21, 2020

We(a group of people in my office) started using slack, we connected bitbucket cloud to it. but the channel is spamming with comments given for PR. so, I am checking of comments to be in a thread of pr

1 answer

0 votes
Luiz Silva
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 28, 2020

Hey @Ven

At the moment the integration does not support threaded notifications. You're more than welcome to create a feature request at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/API where you can describe your use case more precisely.

Personally, I'd recommend not sending Bitbucket notifications on the team's main channel - where usually people would expect meaningful, important conversations - but setting up a dedicated channel for those. In this way, the team would able to follow what's going on in the repository without that becoming noise to the team.

Hope that helps. Cheers!

Sasidhar Gudala May 17, 2021

@Luiz Silva raised a request API-424 , I do feel that having a thread message in slack will be very useful for teams to follow a pull request in a better fashion Currently team is bit overwhelmed with slack notifications and causing alert fatigue

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events