Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to leave Jira and Confluence spaces?

Matthias Sitte September 28, 2020

Hi all,

I'm just returning to the Atlassian tools after some absence and I've noticed that - for whatever reason - I got somehow linked to projects...

When I click on either "Jira Software" or "Confluence" I am presented with two spaces that I "know" but don't recall that I had joined them to get issues assigned or not.

How can I leave them? I haven't found any option at all to remove any links between my account and these projects ...

Best, Matthias 

2 answers

4 votes
Ken Willis May 10, 2023

This is an infuriating feature, please allow people to remove themselves. My inbox is inundated with things I am no longer part of, and I have no contact with the admin. Fix it.

0 votes
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2020

Hi @Matthias Sitte,

I believe only an administrator can remove your access to a Jira or Confluence instance or project.

You will need to find out who your administrator is if you don't already know and ask them to remove you from the projects or instances you no longer wish to be a part of.

I hope that helps!

-Jimmy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events