How to integrate confluence for bitbucket ?

i would like to integrate confluence for my Bitbucket project how to do this? , is there any configuration file  setup required for this ..?.... can any one help me.

2 answers

I can't find any information about how to create an application link in bitbucket. Could you point me out to the way to do it?

None of those links address the question.  Creating an application link doesn't mean "integrate."

Once a link is established how do you use it?

How does one display Bitbucket related information in Confluence?

HI @KUSHA.BK

Using Application link you  can link Bitbucket server with Confluence.

And then what?  How do you display Bitbucket information in Confluence? 

How would I get a list of projects and repositories?

Take a look at these plugins.  https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?product=confluence&query=bitbucket

There are a few available that enable you to display Bitbucket content in Confluence.  Most of them are paid, but this one is free:  https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.simplenia.confluence.plugins.snippets/server/overview

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Piotr Plewa
Published Dec 27, 2017 in Bitbucket

Recipe: Deploying AWS Lambda functions with Bitbucket Pipelines

Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda&nbsp...

705 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot