How to get a academic licence working on another workspace?

Sean-Paul September 22, 2020

Okay so for a school project i want to use bitbucket. Our team exists of 6 people and the free plan is for 5 user only. So the academic licence comes in place. When i requested the licence, Atlassian putted it on my personal workspace (username) but not on the workspace for our group project workspace. 

I already made a request for the group project workspace but still no confirmation or verification form Atlassian. 

My question is: can I change the licence to another workspace? Because i really need it and i don't know how long i have to wait for their response (the first one on my personal workspace was within minutes accepted)

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely, Sean-Paul

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2020

Hi Sean-Paul,

If I check your account in our system, I can see that you have access to two workspaces, your personal and a second one.

The billing plan for the second workspace shows as Community/Academic. Can you see that in the following page?

https://bitbucket.org/workspace-id/workspace/settings/plans-and-billing

(Replace workspace-id in the URL with the one for your second workspace)

Are you able to add more users now?

If there are still issues, please feel free to let me know or reach out to the support ticket that you created.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Sean-Paul September 23, 2020

Hi! I just checked my email today and indeed a mail with the acceptance of the group workspace came through! 

thanks for the help!

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2020

Thank you for the update, it's good to hear that it's sorted out!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events