Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create backup of the Bitbucket on Azure server ?

Lukas Nosko March 1, 2018

Hello,

I would like to ask you if it is possible to create daily backups of the all projects on the Bitbucket which we have and store them on Azure machine ?

Thanks,

Lukas Nosko

1 answer

0 votes
Caterina Curti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 1, 2018

Hi Lukas,

Do the replies on the How to create backups of repositories question help?

Thanks, Caterina - Atlassian  

Lukas Nosko March 2, 2018

Hi Caterina,

maybe it will help but one thing I dont understand and its that we used cloud Bitbucket servers currently for storing all projects. We used only web interface to access to this projects. So if I want to start working on same project I download it through source three from this web interface. And now I need to backup somehow all projects which we have to external server. So do I need to install/create on this external machine which is windows bitbucket server and set up it somehow on cloud Bitbucket servers and then set up regularly backups ? 

Lukas Nosko March 2, 2018

for now because I dont know well Bitbucket my idea is that on our server I have to install Bitbucket server instance which is available and configure it to somehow communicate with yours cloud servers where we have stored all projects and then regularly download and backup these projects on this server ? Is it possible or am I wrong ? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events